Enter your email address to receive JULY 2010 Nurse Licensure Exam Results and Updates:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Cleansweep RN
B. Braun Avitum Philippines and Aesculap Academy in cooperation of Renal Nurses Association of the Philippines, Inc. (RENAP) invites all nurses to join the five-week "Hemodialysis Training Course" at Aesculap Academy/B. Braun Avitum Philippines, Inc. Dialysis Center on the following dates;
  • January 25, 2010 - Febuary 26, 2010
  • March 29, 2010 - April 30, 2010
  • May 17, 2010 - June 18, 2010
  • July 19, 2010 - August 20, 2010
  • September 13, 2010 - October 15, 2010
  • November 8, 2010 - December 10, 2010
The course is designed to equip Registered Nurses with the knowledge and skills necessary to provide hemodialysis treatment and efficient care to renal patients. The specific objectives are stated as follows;
  • Apply the principles of hemodialysis in a dialysis facility;
  • Operate hemodialysis devices, water systems and reprocessing machines;
  • Practice infection control;
  • Provide patients with safe and efficient care;
  • Safeguard patients' vascular accesses;
  • Coherently discuss hemodialysis with patients.

Registration fee is P9,000.00 which includes meals during didactic sessions and one set scrub suit. Maximum number of participants is 50. Participants are required to PRE-REGISTER to ensure quality learning. For further information please don’t hesitate to contact this number +632 633-7284 or email the course organizer at phil.cruz@bbraun.com. Visit their office at B. Braun Medical Supplies Inc., 2nd Floor, JMT Corporate Center, ADB Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines.

8 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    www.htsuc.com
    They have a new location in Simi Valley, CA


  2. Just an excellent blog you have here. Its very information and I enjoy reading it. I try to visit your blog about twice a week just to see what you have posted :) Keep it up. I was wondering if you can exchange links with me, my blog is http://dialysis-patient-care.blogspot.com, it will really help our Google PageRank and at the same time, it will increase our visitors. I would love to share you stuff to my readers. I went ahead and added your blog to my blogroll, hope you can also do the same.

    Sincerly,
    Emma


  3. jovelydnuag Says:

    what is requirements here?


  4. Beauty Tips Says:

    Nice post about Hemodialysis.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    ano po requirements? abot pa ba ako?please reply..thanks


  6. Joash Smith Says:

    As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can benefit me. Thank you
    Dialysis Technician Schools


  7. Kenzie Says:

    A marvelous blog and very informative too! I hope to enlighten chronic kigney failure patients with my blog too. My blog is http://kenziegg.blogspot.com and my email add is kenziegg@yahoo.com. I will come back and visit your blog from time-to-time. Keep up the good work

    Cheers and best regards
    Kenzie


  8. Calvin Brock Says:

    Actually I read it yesterday but I had some thoughts about it and today I wanted to read it again because it is very well written. school for dialysis technician


NPAD Guests List

Please upload a photo (avatar) to avoid deletion of your account. Thank You for signing up at Nurses' Pad Guest List.

Nurses' Pad Community Group